Wednesday, March 7, 2012

{Project: Food Budget} Week 23


Every week for a long time now, my family has mostly been eating new-to-us recipes because I like to cook and try new things. I'm slowing it down for a bit this week and revisiting some faves (both taste and budget) for a while. That will help me to remember some of what we've actually eaten, and add some to the 'regular' rotation - if one exists that is...

For my 6 hungry mouths this week we have:

Thursday - Curried egg salad
Friday - Bangers 'n mash (Mr 3's request)
Saturday - Mung bean oh gee this is good and cheap frittata
Sunday - Home made pizza
Monday - Baked ricotta & avo dip
Tuesday - Spaghetti & meatballs (Miss 5's request)
Wednesday - Dahl

...and for kiddie snacks:

High fibre oat bars & Speedy chocolate muffins
and there's sure to be others.

Total spent so far is $112.00 (I really am getting better at this!)
Please visit the other bloggers:

No comments:

Post a Comment